• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Coastal Living

New posts

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
:clap: I got my new Coastal Living mag. this weekend, and it has the nicest article on Grayton Beach in it, along with one about Water Sound (unless I actually saw the Water Sound one in Southern Living). Anyway, it's always fun to see those, especially when it will be 109 days before I get to be there.
 
Last edited:
We always stay on the South side. We get to spend two weeks a year in paradise, so we are going to stay as close to the ocean as possible. Love it, love it, love it!!:D
 
Glad to have you 30AGal!!!
 
:wave: Hi Cheering472. I live in Knoxville, home of the Vols!!:clap: You are just a little further up the road from SoWal than I am.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top