• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Coffee Shop

New posts
Check out the new coffee shop just over the Lake Powell bridge into Bay County (opposite the new "Tom Thumb"....when you gas-up, stop for coffee on your way back). Variety of hot & cold coffee drinks, homemade muffins, bagels, lunch sandwiches (great chicken salad choice!), free wireless and plenty of tables to work from.

A great choice to consider since "Starbucks" is abandoning us....:welcome:AND a good choice for those of us on the East End of 30-A
 
Last edited:
thanks. I will look for it.
 
I saw the sign there Saturday.....nice building and close to the east end of thirtyA.......
 
I wonder how long it will take Mr. Kitty to walk there and back? :biggrin:

Good luck To Laguna!!
 
He'd have to bypass the 4 locally owned/operated places along the way. I agree with skunky. :eek: That was hard to type.

:D...we have talked. he has choices. wc inn or fire up the coffee maker. there is NO driving for coffee!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top