• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New developments in PCB?

New posts
HAHA That was pretty funny.



.
No, not exactly funny.......Just another observation by:


master_obvious.JPG



.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the new tar SHELLY. :wave: You say you love parties with free snacks, but are you any fun at them? :lol:
 
A casino will pump up real estate values but probably only in the immediate vicinity of the facility. No doubt that expansion of the entertainment options increases both the number of tourist and frequency of the trips. I joined the discussion not to pump real estate but because I think the Seminole story is fascinating - from destitute in the 80's, to owner of Hard Rock (I love the comment from the chief about buying back Manhatten one hamburger at a time). Looks to me like the Seminoles are going to be the one major player in the State as it relates to gaming. I think their entry into the Florida panhandle as a hotel casino is not a matter of if, but when. Maybe it's massive, maybe not. The Tampa hotel casino is pretty modest.
 
Bob - don't know if you would consider any of the places "livable", but many cities in the US besides Vegas and Atlantic City have some gambling related interests. I think one of those cities is about 45 minuntes down I-4 from you. That city's landbased casino is going thru some pretty significant expansion as we speak. As to Shelly's comments about Vegas and real estate, I'm indifferent to gambling but without it, Vegas would be inhabited by little more than sand. Might not be for everyone, but hard not to be impressed with places like the Wynn and Bellagio.
I've got an Escalade to sell you then. Whitewalls?
 
Are there any gambling cities out there that anyone would consider livable? Is this the right path for PC?


I used to live in Henderson, Nevada about 10 minutes from the Las Vegas strip and 3 minutes from Green Valley Ranch Casino. I don't consider Panama City to be livable.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top