Kaydence
Beach Fanatic
The attorney hired by the County is now telling the County they can not vote on this issue that would affect Driftwood Estates,
If the commissioners vote to approve the NOPC will the insurance the county has cover the commissioners who vote to approve the NOPC as well as the county now that this letter will be part of the file. I thought Greg was there when the date certain was set to continue. I am I wrong? Surprised he waited until today to send this letter when the date was set weeks ago.
If the commissioners vote to approve the NOPC will the insurance the county has cover the commissioners who vote to approve the NOPC as well as the county now that this letter will be part of the file. I thought Greg was there when the date certain was set to continue. I am I wrong? Surprised he waited until today to send this letter when the date was set weeks ago.



