• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Frame Shop on 30A

New posts

SoSo

Beach Comber
New Frame Shop and Photography Studio at Grayton Corners! Spread the word!



Thanks, Jason
685-3951
 
Hi Brooks,

it is located right next to the General Store in the Grayton Corner's Shopping Center. My sign will be up in a few days and you can see it from the intersection of 283 and 30A. Feel free to stop by.


Jason
 
Great cause Michael's is way to high for me. I hope to get some non glare glass from you too.

See you soon!
 
Great cause Michael's is way to high for me. I hope to get some non glare glass from you too.

See you soon!

Jason knows his stuff, way better than Michael's and a better selection.

Also Michael's and Hobby Lobby are horrible to go to for archival products and framing.
 
Welcome :welcome:

I used Victoria "Three Dogs Framing", unfortunately she closed her place last year. She was very reasonable in her pricing and was willing to work with her customers helping them to save money.

I am looking forward to sending you business.

Congratulations :D
 
Last edited:
Welcome :welcome:

I used Victoria "Three Dogs Framing", unfortunately she closed her place last year. She was very reasonable in her pricing and was willing to work with her customers helping them to save money.

I am looking forward to sending you business.

Congratulations :D


Hi Joho,

I am always trying to save people money on framing and I have many frames that are very tasteful and reasonably priced. I look forward to meeting you and feel free to call me at 685-3951.


Thanks, Jason
 
Jason knows his stuff, way better than Michael's and a better selection.

Also Michael's and Hobby Lobby are horrible to go to for archival products and framing.


Hi SWGB,

thank you so much for the compliment! I can't wait for you to see my gallery. I am going to be in and out Tuesday and Wednesday on some photo shoots, so feel free to call me and I will show you what I've done.


Thanks, Jason
 
Re-stretch painting?

Can you re-stretch a painting on stretcher bars? I have one that is not properly stretched and is sagging/wavy on the stretcher bars. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top