• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

New In Area

New posts
:welcome:
Seaquell.net said:
Good afternoon, all,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. We have just closed on our first beach dream cottage in Magnolia Cottages by the Sea. I'll be getting it furnished over the next month or so and will be putting it on the rental market. I'm writing for tips, advice, referrals, etc., for such things as advertising (I'll be using Mooncreek when the house is ready), websites, accounting and bookkeeping, management companies, the whole nine yards. And any encouraging words, warnings, or general words of wisdom appeciated.
Thanks,
Seaquell.
 
:welcome: And congratulations on you new cottage. I hope you make many happy memories there!!!!
 
And welcome back to you Dabell! Where the heck have you been? We've missed you.

KD -- love the new avatar. Yours?
 
Rita said:
KD -- love the new avatar. Yours?

Yes, she is mine Rita. That is Angel. I thought she deserved some airtime like her brother Buddy!
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, she is mine Rita. That is Angel. I thought she deserved some airtime like her brother Buddy!

She looks like an Angel too. Guinness our little boy Schnauzer found his beloved "frog" today in an upstairs bedroom. He has searched high and low and destroyed a few things in his quest to find the thing. He's now on his pillow cradling the thing between his front paws while cleaning and kissing it. Our little girl Bailey is just sitting and watching him with. Aren't they great?
 
gotothebeachmom said:
She looks like an Angel too. Guinness our little boy Schnauzer found his beloved "frog" today in an upstairs bedroom. He has searched high and low and destroyed a few things in his quest to find the thing. He's now on his pillow cradling the thing between his front paws while cleaning and kissing it. Our little girl Bailey is just sitting and watching him with. Aren't they great?

FROG BOY!!! He is the greatest! Thanks for sharing all your dogs with me...I don't like it...I love it!
 
Sueshore said:
FROG BOY!!! He is the greatest! Thanks for sharing all your dogs with me...I don't like it...I love it!

They are highly offened at the Christmas tree! They run and look and then do the ol, "Timmy's in the well, come quick!" routine. Nuts!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
They are highly offened at the Christmas tree! They run and look and then do the ol, "Timmy's in the well, come quick!" routine. Nuts!


:rofl:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
She looks like an Angel too. Guinness our little boy Schnauzer found his beloved "frog" today in an upstairs bedroom. He has searched high and low and destroyed a few things in his quest to find the thing. He's now on his pillow cradling the thing between his front paws while cleaning and kissing it. Our little girl Bailey is just sitting and watching him with. Aren't they great?

They are great!!! I am glad the beloved "frog" was found. My little guys are getting new toys for Christmas. They need them, all of theirs are pretty sad looking after several games of tug-of-war with them!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top