• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Inlet

New posts
We all know it is a crazy idea and bad for the lake but one can sure dream... I am still in favor of building up the second sand bar like a reef. This would be great for surfing, fishing and help deflect wave energy off the beach! Of course, I am a little tainted and bias!

i'm with you Bobby. I have read some great studies on this in places like England that have had huge success and brought many tourist dollars as well.
http://www.surfline.com/surfnews/article_bamp.cfm?id=1980

just not on the lake!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top