• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

new listing pointe washington

New posts

nene

Beach Comber
FOR SALE...POINTE WASHINGTON

3 bedroom...3 bath... new home for sale
open floor plan...wood floors...custom gourmet kitchen
covered front porch
close to schools, bay, grayton beach. seaside and watercolor

across from the state park...lots of privacy

$300,000
 
FOR SALE...POINTE WASHINGTON

3 bedroom...3 bath... new home for sale
open floor plan...wood floors...custom gourmet kitchen
covered front porch
close to schools, bay, grayton beach. seaside and watercolor

across from the state park...lots of privacy

$300,000

No phone....no address...no photo.....no MLS # :idontno:

.
 
I couldn't find anything on the MLS either. I found close pricing at $299,000 homes but they
weren't 3/3. Maybe they haven't finalized the MLS input and requirements.
 
Without a better description, how did you narrow it down to which house on East Pt Washington Rd? I guess, I could narrow it down to about four houses, since some are already listed, and others are not for sale or don't fit that description with the 3rd bath. Is it the new green one in Grayton Bayou?
 
Without a better description, how did you narrow it down to which house on East Pt Washington Rd? I guess, I could narrow it down to about four houses, since some are already listed, and others are not for sale or don't fit that description with the 3rd bath. Is it the new green one in Grayton Bayou?

You mean there is a house NOT for sale on E. Pt. Washington Road?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top