• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Member

New posts

seacliffes

Beach Lover
Hi, I am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself very quickly. My name is Marty and I have been a home owner on Tangomar Rd near Sandestin since 1990. I also have a home in Saint Louis, Mo and spend a good part of my time up there. Now retired from SBC
(ATT) for the past 6 years with a wife, 3 grown kids and my "baby" (my dog Fritz). Please bear with me if I post anything that has already been said or discussed before. Looking forward to "conversing" with my fellow South Walton friends.

Marty
 
Well, howdy doo!!! :welcome:
 
:welcome: Aboard!!!!!!
 
:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top