• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Member

New posts
Yeah, the beer shot in my Avitar is one I took on our beach about 3 weeks ago. There wasn't some fat guy in a speedo in the background like on the commercial though. Nothing like a cold one on the beach in OCT.:biggrin:
Anyway, I have been reading some of the threads and this Forum is great. Wish I had found out about it a long time ago.

Marty
 
How about those Redbirds!!! The wife and I have tickets for the Wed, game. Talk about prices, those tickets stuck it to us and we paid face value!. But then again, how many World Series does one have a chance to go to?

Marty
 
Last edited:
:clap_1::clap_1: Should be a good one. If we can get all that nasty business out of our heads and just show Detroit how we play baseball down here!!! I have a line on some tickets for Weds game, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Although according to Scott Connel, that game won't be played until friday!
 
I'm bad! Forgot to mention my wife's name is Susan and she is a devoted Beach Lover.. My main reason for coming down here back in the early 80s was the Scuba diving (remember the Butler brothers and Aquanaut?) My diving days have somewhat passed me by, so now I just love everything about the area.

Marty
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top