• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Member

New posts
I'm bad! Forgot to mention my wife's name is Susan and she is a devoted Beach Lover.. My main reason for coming down here back in the early 80s was the Scuba diving (remember the Butler brothers and Aquanaut?) My diving days have somewhat passed me by, so now I just love everything about the area.

Marty

Welcome, Marty, and yes, there's lots to love about the area. :wub: Post often and have funn!
 
:welcome:
Tang-O-Mar is pretty cool...scary making a left turn onto 98 from there, but cool nonetheless!
 
:welcome: :welcome: We drink the same brand of beer:biggrin:
 
How about those Redbirds!!! The wife and I have tickets for the Wed, game. Talk about prices, those tickets stuck it to us and we paid face value!. But then again, how many World Series does one have a chance to go to?

Marty

:welcome:

Wow Marty - I feel sorry for you right now...it's rainy and cold and they're still trying to decide whether or not to postpone the game. I'm so disappointed...I was looking forward to settling in for another win! I just stepped outside and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better anytime soon.

Have fun at the game...whenever it is! :clap_1:



GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
:clap_1::clap_1: Should be a good one. If we can get all that nasty business out of our heads and just show Detroit how we play baseball down here!!! I have a line on some tickets for Weds game, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Although according to Scott Connel, that game won't be played until friday![/quote]

Who is Scott Connel, because it is 9:17 p.m. Wednesday night and they haven't decided on the game yet. :idontno: Ask him if the Cards are going to win the series. :D
 
Isn't he the Channel 5 weather guy? :idontno: They're getting ready to make an announcement. I'm sure the game has been postponed....fans are beginning to pour out of the stadium:(

It's official - game postponed. It's supposed to rain tomorrow night too. This could get interesting. Wonder what they do in this case....stay holed up in a hotel until the rain goes away?:idontno:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top