• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Member

New posts
No, I wouldn't think anyone there is too happy, especially those that have driven 3 hrs or more and now they are going to have to turn around and drive home. I wonder if ktschris ended up with some tickets?

I bet so, otherwise ktschris surely would have chimed in by now, don't you think?

Looks like Seacliffes and the others (hopefully ktschris too!) will be returning to Busch Stadium on Friday night to see the game that was supposed to be played tonight.
 
Yeah I'm back home after spending about a $100 on beer at the Casino Queen party room at the stadium. :eek: There was no way they were ever going to play this game, but they made the fans hang out there for two hours before they made the decision. Oh well, as someone stated the game is now slated for Friday and we will be back down at the stadium. I also think Thursday's game will be rained out. Just happy the team is in the Series....

Marty
 
Yeah, the beer shot in my Avitar is one I took on our beach about 3 weeks ago. There wasn't some fat guy in a speedo in the background like on the commercial though. Nothing like a cold one on the beach in OCT.:biggrin:
Anyway, I have been reading some of the threads and this Forum is great. Wish I had found out about it a long time ago.

Marty
Late chiming in here......:welcome: :welcome: seacliffes! Grayt photography work, there!
I too, was dissapointed in the cancellation. I was looking forward to watching the game...:(
 
:bang::bang:Tickets fell through!!! :bang::bang: Something about keeping clients happy....whatever!

So, my new best friend seacliffes, if for some reason you can't make it tomorrow night, I'm right downtown and can be there in 10!!!!!! :roll:

btw, the suspense is KILLING ME!!!!


Go Cards!
 
Yeah I'm back home after spending about a $100 on beer at the Casino Queen party room at the stadium. :eek: There was no way they were ever going to play this game, but they made the fans hang out there for two hours before they made the decision. Oh well, as someone stated the game is now slated for Friday and we will be back down at the stadium. I also think Thursday's game will be rained out. Just happy the team is in the Series....

Marty

So you'll get two nights of funn for the price of one...well maybe not exactly considering the $100 beer bill. ;-) But Friday is a better party night anyway, and now you have something to look forward to. I'm soooooooo jealous!!! (but I have to admit, I wasn't quite as jealous last night):biggrin:
I sure hope they get the game in tonight. They're saying intermittent showers. Guess that means the tarp will be rolling back and forth tonight.

GO CARDS!!!!!!
 
Anyone who is a "half full" kinda person is a friend of mine.
:welcome: aboard!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top