• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Member

New posts
Thanks Hop, that means alot:D .

BTW as it turns out the rain out game that we had tickets to (Wed. night) has now turned into a positive for us. Those tickets are good for tonight's game which may very well be the final game of the series and what would be better than to be there when the Cards win the World Series!!! ? The glass is indeed half full.....;-)

Marty
 
Thanks Hop, that means alot:D .

BTW as it turns out the rain out game that we had tickets to (Wed. night) has now turned into a positive for us. Those tickets are good for tonight's game which may very well be the final game of the series and what would be better than to be there when the Cards win the World Series!!! ? The glass is indeed half full.....;-)

Marty

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate for you. I sure hope the Cards clinch it tonight..that would be so awesome!:clap_1:

Have fun!

Go Cards!
 
Thanks Hop, that means alot:D .

BTW as it turns out the rain out game that we had tickets to (Wed. night) has now turned into a positive for us. Those tickets are good for tonight's game which may very well be the final game of the series and what would be better than to be there when the Cards win the World Series!!! ? The glass is indeed half full.....;-)

Marty

I always say something good comes out of something bad. So there you go Marty, now look at you getting to go to what could possibly be a victory for the Cards since 1982. Good luck and have much funn!!!!!!!!!!
 
HAVE FUNN, SEACLIFFES!!!!
We expect a full report and takes some pics.


GO CARDS!!!

Wow...Seacliffes saw one heck of a game!!!!! How neat is that...all the Wednesday night fans who stuck it out in the cold and rain until they finally postponed the game got to come back Friday night and see the BIG WIN!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:

I can't wait for the parade tomorrow! Tickets are going to hard to get for the Busch Stadium event. They gave some away to fans last night after the game, and the rest are going to be available on-line. Sure wish I had DSL!
 
WOW! My wife Susan and I were sure lucky to see a great game!:lolabove: The energy in the stadium was something I will never forget.

Thanks for all the kind words and support. Once again a negative (the rainout) has turned into a positive. Needless to say, the game was exciting and it was a moment I have been waiting for my entire adult life. I am a big baseball fan and this one means a lot to me as I am sure it does for all baseball fans in Saint Louis.

Nobody gave the Cards a chance of winning this, but the "under dogs" came through.

The glass is indeed half full!!!;-)

Marty :roll: :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top