• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Members

New posts
Hi fellow beach and ocean lovers! I've checked this board on and off since our first visit to the area the summer before last. I thought maybe it was time to register and "unlurk". We've planned a trip for August and we are staying in Seagrove. I can't wait!! The last time we rented a house in Seacrest and while it was really nice, it was a little farther from Grayton Beach.
 
Last edited:
Ocean Lover said:
Hi fellow beach and ocean lovers! I've checked this board on and off since our first visit to the area the summer before last. I thought maybe it was time to register and "unlurk". We've planned a trip for August and we are staying in Seagrove. I can't wait!! The last time we rented a house in Seacrest and while it was really nice, it was a little farther from Grayton Beach.

:welcome: We have a couple of places in Seacrest. More than a "Short Stroll" to the beach but truley a short drive and well worth it. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top