• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

new members

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Kurt,
I bet that soon after Dennis rolls through, you will have over 1000 registered users. :clap_1:

But always more lurkers than members. :shock:
 
kurt said:
But always more lurkers than members. :shock:

As is the case with most forums. But hey, better to lurk than not show up at all. People are interested. You got a great thing going here Kurt. :clap_1:
 
Kurt....I lurked here starting with Ivan last year. Miracles can happen! Ironically, I was up in Columbia, Mo visiting my son at MIZZOU when Ivan hit. Now, I am up in Wyoming watching Dennis. A shout out to hotels with computer access! Thanks to this board I fell connected to y'all. Last night I was on with people over my shoulder looking at your pics and they were awestruck!! One guy kept asking me to go to The Weather Channel...I IGNORED HIM! Keep up the great work...it is appreciated!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Kurt,
I bet that soon after Dennis rolls through, you will have over 1000 registered users. :clap_1:

And some of us who aren't "new" look new. I was registered on the old board before Ivan, and my registration disappeared and I had to re-register.

Not a problem, just a comment. :lolabove:
 
kurt said:
How is the tarheel state?
"She's a real bute, Clark."
I will post a photo of my hopefully-soon-to-be-views in the next day or two. Anyone want to buy one of my lots in Walton Co for a fair price?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top