• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

new members

New posts
IMG_0278.JPG

Typical Asheville Summer weather- overcast. I just returned down the mountain, and this is one of my views from ground level if all goes well.

IMG_0296.JPG

There is a good stand of berries (all you can eat) in the front yard. Yum!
 
..with an underground pneumatic tube to whoosh us back to beach in an instant! :floor:
 
katmoo said:
..with an underground pneumatic tube to whoosh us back to beach in an instant! :floor:
I just blink my eyes, and in 9 hours, I am there -- like magic. If you ever need a ride, and don't mind dogs, Atlanta is on my way.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I just blink my eyes, and in 9 hours, I am there -- like magic. If you ever need a ride, and don't mind dogs, Atlanta is on my way.

Could you go to Atlanta via Alabama and pick me up???? I don't mind the dogs, I have 2 !!!! :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
Could you go to Atlanta via Alabama and pick me up???? I don't mind the dogs, I have 2 !!!! :biggrin:
I do go through AL too. Dothan, Eufaula, and Pheonix City. Come over to which ever is closest.
 
SJ-

What kind of dogs do you have?
 
Smiling JOe said:
I just blink my eyes, and in 9 hours, I am there -- like magic.
Man - You got it made! I have about a 14 hr hump to get to SoWal country (probably gonna make it 14.5 this year to avoid the high velocity paper I picked up in TN last time :biggrin: ). Probably gonna have some interesting critters early mornings in the new place!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top