• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Menu at Pizza Bar

New posts

Beach Runner

beats on hood
Pizza Bar has a new chef and a new menu. The pizza choices haven't changed, and the prices haven't increased. But I did a takeout, and the pizza was smaller relative to the box. Still great. The new chef is going local, and I like that. I'll miss the Caprese, but face it, tomatoes aren't great year-round if they're local. The grouper filleto is gone because the cost for such a big piece of grouper has greatly increased. I don't think most people would want to pay more for that appetizer. I look forward to trying the new menu options. I like the simplified menu and look forward to trying the new pasta dish.
 
Love Pizza Bar! Can't wait to see and try what's new from Chef Phil McDonald.
We never come to the beach without going to Pizza Bar at least once. Oh, there are some interesting veggies on the new menu, like Brussels sprouts and a bruschetta with radishes and avocado.
 
Had a great Margherita Pizza last week and a pepperoni pizza the week before. Both were excellent. And Joe, the manager is always tops. Always look forward to going to Pizza Bar....sometimes it's just for a focaccia, roasted veggies and a salad.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top