• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Menu Items

New posts

Coffee House

Beach Lover
We have added 4 new smoothie flavors to our SUMMER Menu. They include Frozen Lemonade, Wild Cherry Cranberry, Tangerine Orange, and ACAI Plus. I have personally tried them all and they are great! (Although the ACAI is better mixed half with Strawberry).
We have a huge menu of Frozen Coffees as well. Flavors I personally recommend are White Chocolate Raspberry and Banana Chip.

Don't forget the Coffee House Cafe has a great lunch menu. We make our own Chicken Salad and I don't believe anyone else does it better! Our menu has grown to include Sandwiches made as Wraps or on Flatbread. Also, I guarantee we have the best ICED TEA around and we do FREE Refills.

For a real treat pick up "Leslie's" fresh baked Banana Bread.

See you soon!
 
We have added 4 new smoothie flavors to our SUMMER Menu. They include Frozen Lemonade, Wild Cherry Cranberry, Tangerine Orange, and ACAI Plus. I have personally tried them all and they are great! (Although the ACAI is better mixed half with Strawberry).
We have a huge menu of Frozen Coffees as well. Flavors I personally recommend are White Chocolate Raspberry and Banana Chip.

Don't forget the Coffee House Cafe has a great lunch menu. We make our own Chicken Salad and I don't believe anyone else does it better! Our menu has grown to include Sandwiches made as Wraps or on Flatbread. Also, I guarantee we have the best ICED TEA around and we do FREE Refills.

For a real treat pick up "Leslie's" fresh baked Banana Bread.

See you soon!

Do you have fresh made soups by chance? I love good soup -- not comon on many lunch menus around here.
 
Sorry to say no soups during spring and summer months. We have a soup selection from Nov. - Feb. and trade off to wraps and salad items for the ""season".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top