• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New painter in town !

New posts

Paintmn

Beach Comber
Hello! My name is Mark Frye. I am recently retired painter as of Jan 1 and have moved to your beautiful area and have been sitting on the beach almost every day since then!. My wife and my back () have chosen to get back into the business and can promise that all work is performed by myself. I have over 35 yrs experience . I am insured and offer free estimates on all your interior painting needs. Thanks mark 609 425-0717. ... Or paintmn2000@yahoo.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top