• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New place on 30A

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I just saw a menu for the little place on west end of 30A called Heart and Soul. They specialize in healthy food for breakfast and lunch. Also deliver!!!
Free range chicken salads and wraps, organic coffee for in the morning with your breakfast. Quite a few items to choose from. They also have healthy bag lunches for the children. I'm certainly going to check them out and looking forward to it.
Oh yes..........fish wraps too ;-) good stuff!
 
They are located where Isle of View had an office. I'm told they have renovated the building and offer seating. Apparently it's decorated very tasteful.
 
i drive by this so-called establishment almost every day and have never seen it open...i thought it was just catering???anyone???
 
I heard a good review from a friend...i'm still not sure where it is:idontno:
 
They are located where Isle of View had an office. I'm told they have renovated the building and offer seating. Apparently it's decorated very tasteful.

thanks...
 
Well by golly, someone get a hold of them and have them get hold of Kurt. I'm all about some healthy food. Is that the same location that used to be a BBQ place about 15 years ago or so? THAT was some good eatin'!

K
 
Well by golly, someone get a hold of them and have them get hold of Kurt. I'm all about some healthy food. Is that the same location that used to be a BBQ place about 15 years ago or so? THAT was some good eatin'!

K


No, it's just up from the Vets office on the same side.
Little white place with front porch
Like I said they have a very impressive menu
Give them a chance.....................;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top