• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Road named...

New posts

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
I noticed yesterday that the (paved) road cut through the State Forest to reach the Estuary now has a shiny new blue sign:

Doodle's Forest Rd.
​
As Ross Perot would say, "Now that's power".

:floor:
 
Between 83 and 331 heading North. A long winding road to the Estuary. Very cool!

I think Bobby intended to type, "between 283 and 331."I noticed the sign today. I laughed. I think it is such a nice name for a road which leads to some truly beautiful property. I am just glad it's a blue sign (privately maintained).
 
I think Bobby intended to type, "between 283 and 331."I noticed the sign today. I laughed. I think it is such a nice name for a road which leads to some truly beautiful property. I am just glad it's a blue sign (privately maintained).

Thanks SJ and Bobby. I'll have a look tomorrow on my run into Destin.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top