• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New stuff at Grand Boulevard

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Saw the construction fence on the corner by the Tom Thumb. Anybody know what's going in?

Rumor is a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Starbucks.
 
I am scared of the congestion it will bring. As of this week, which is probably the busiest other than the holiday weekends I can glide just past GB before hitting any traffic. I could always count on shopping at GB without any real hassle. I hope I am wrong. I love chicken sandwiches just as much as everyone else.
 
I can truly smile at this because I develop franchises and know a few people who live here that do too. It is nice to live in a place that has very few...3 that I know of of...franchises.
 
Buffalo Wild Wings went as far as to submit tax paperwork to the county before they unfortunately pulled the plug. I personally think a "true" sports bar would kill in that location. They could dominate the market btw millers in destin and shades in inlet bch. Oh well... Another Starbucks to compete with the other Starbucks a mile down the road. Happy to see our needs are being filled one mocha frappe thing at a time
 
Saw the construction fence on the corner by the Tom Thumb. Anybody know what's going in? Rumor is a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Starbucks.
I didn't see the construction fence by. Tom Thumb ? Did see a public hearing notice sign at turn in to GB by movie theater .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top