• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New stuff at Grand Boulevard

New posts
I believe that no drive-thru food establishments are allowed along 30a. That would eliminate pretty much all the fast food. Subway doesn't have a drive thru and Sallies was grandfathered in.
 
I believe that no drive-thru food establishments are allowed along 30a. That would eliminate pretty much all the fast food. Subway doesn't have a drive thru and Sallies was grandfathered in.

Drive thru's correct. I think you're confusing Sally's with Marie's, but they've closed up their drive thru so it's just banks on 30A now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top