• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Taco Joint

New posts
Fish Tacos are one of my favorites. :drool: Mmmmmmm good!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Me thinks they meant Grayton! Sorry, my tacos have to have chicken or beef.
I used to think that too. When I first heard of fish tacos I had a :puke: reaction. But once you try them you're hooked! You should try.
 
Wouldn't even know how fish tacos taste. If it is raw, like sushi, I can tell you I couldn't eat it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top