• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New to the area................

New posts

Portraitguy

Beach Crab
:wave: Hello,

I'm David, a photographer in process of relocation from Chattanooga, TN. to the Destin/SanDestin/Miramar Areas. I've accepted a photographer/sales position with a local company, so I'm excited about this opportunity.

Having a bit of difficulty in finding a place to stay. I'd like to find a small house to rent, or rent a room out of a home. Just something for the time being, until I can get settled and adjusted to the area. Then, I'll go out and find a home of my own, that's the plan.

(I'd like to stay located in the areas mentioned)

I'd like to keep the cost at or under $850.00 per month, for now. If anyone out there can give me any leads, it sure would be appreciated.

And, I'm looking forward to being a part of your community!

David
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top