• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Wines at Snapperheads

New posts

Jersey Girl

Beach Comber
Snapperheads has :clap_1: New wines!! We are excited about our wine list and i think they are going to be a hit any suggestions are always welcome.
 
Posting the actual list would be a great starting point. I would be very interested to see it.

Never really saw Snapperheads as a "wine list" kinda place, but I haven't been there since the new management took over.
 
JB said:
Posting the actual list would be a great starting point. I would be very interested to see it.

Never really saw Snapperheads as a "wine list" kinda place, but I haven't been there since the new management took over.
Then quit your "wineing" and get over there. For those of us who do like a glass of wine we don't specify whether or not it is a "wine list" kind of place. :idontno:
 
Franny said:
Then quit your "wineing" and get over there. For those of us who do like a glass of wine we don't specify whether or not it is a "wine list" kind of place. :idontno:

Good Lord, I didn't mean it as an insult. Are you part owner or something? I like Snapperheads. It's fun and the food is decent. But let's face it, it's a casual, seafood-in-a-basket kind of place. Nothing wrong with that. I just think it's a bit unusual that a place like that would have a "wine list" a la Fish out of Water or Criollas.

That is why I thought it would be nice if the poster would post the list. I like wine. I would like to see what they have to offer.

Man, there are some sensitive, defensive folks on this board. :roll:
 
JB said:
Good Lord, I didn't mean it as an insult. Are you part owner or something? I like Snapperheads. It's fun and the food is decent. But let's face it, it's a casual, seafood-in-a-basket kind of place. Nothing wrong with that. I just think it's a bit unusual that a place like that would have a "wine list" a la Fish out of Water or Criollas.

That is why I thought it would be nice if the poster would post the list. I like wine. I would like to see what they have to offer.

Man, there are some sensitive, defensive folks on this board. :roll:

JB. that was also part joking and did not intend to sound defensive or sensitive and no I have no connection to the place. Only trying to support a restuarant in So Wal! No hard feelings I hope.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top