• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New write in Candidate

New posts

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
CECILIA JONES MUST BE REALLLY SCARED SHE CANT WIN THE ELECTION!

This happened today . The primaries close at noon tomorrow.

Throw in a write in candidate last minute which means if she loses Danny Glidewell will face off in Nov. against the write in.

35844444_10212426799488951_4315131089417928704_n.jpg
 
If I am correct (I may not be) but I think I am, this guy is with the Blue/Burke Law Firm out of Panama City.
 
Cecilia signs going up all down 30a kid in a blue shirt in a uhaul rental truck planting them like wildflowers.
 
Is he the fellow who used to run Cherry Peppers (was a restaurant in Emerald Coast Plaza; I may have the name wrong)? Didn't he run before?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top