• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Year thoughts

New posts

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Just wanted to thank everyone who makes this forum a wonderful place to visit, especially for those of us who don't get to come down to Florida very often. Happy 2007!
 
And to you too, Poodleone!!! Did you get moved?
 
Just wanted to thank everyone who makes this forum a wonderful place to visit, especially for those of us who don't get to come down to Florida very often. Happy 2007!


Happy New Year to you too!

BTW- there are a few of us that look at your name and read it like "Pood-lee-oh-knee"!!! :blink:
 
Happy New Year to you too!

BTW- there are a few of us that look at your name and read it like "Pood-lee-oh-knee"!!! :blink:

Is that tequila language????:funn:
 
Hey, destindreamin- we should be moved in to the new house by end of month. Thanks for asking. Here's a picture. AND, although I don't speak tequila language, I kind of like that pronunciation!
 
Happy New Year to you too!

BTW- there are a few of us that look at your name and read it like "Pood-lee-oh-knee"!!! :blink:


That would be me! It's because my mother's name is Leone. It took me a while to figure out you're Poodle One, not Pood Leone. I'm glad you're not miffed because I'm more used to "Leone" and that's the way it sticks in my brain. :blush:

And a big Happy New Year to you from me!
 
Hey, destindreamin- we should be moved in to the new house by end of month. Thanks for asking. Here's a picture. AND, although I don't speak tequila language, I kind of like that pronunciation!

Great house!!! I'm excited for you!!! Good to hear from you!:clap_1:
 
Not miffed at all, Mermaid- I think it is a hoot! In fact, I may start pronouncing it that way myself.

I am glad you like the house, DD- hard to believe after all the planning we may actually be moved in by end of month. SO much to do.
 
Not miffed at all, Mermaid- I think it is a hoot! In fact, I may start pronouncing it that way myself.

I am glad you like the house, DD- hard to believe after all the planning we may actually be moved in by end of month. SO much to do.

I can imagine. I would love to move, but I just think about what a chore it is and I'm basically pretty lazy these days. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top