• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Year thoughts

New posts
I can imagine. I would love to move, but I just think about what a chore it is and I'm basically pretty lazy these days. :biggrin:

I'm lazy too but if I were moving to the BEACH, I could get unlazy fast!!:biggrin:

Happy New Year to all!

Enjoy your new home poodleone.
 
I'm lazy too but if I were moving to the BEACH, I could get unlazy fast!!:biggrin:

Happy New Year to all!

Enjoy your new home poodleone.

Yep, Rita, if that were the case, I'd already be packed!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top