• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NEW YEAR'S Eve Dining

New posts

elliedog

Beach Comber
Please give us suggestions and menu's for New Years eve. Great places along 30-A please give me your best.
 
Hi and Welcome elliedog! I will be posting our NewYears Menu very shortly. We ARE D&K CAFE in Grayton Beach....upstairs with a view of the Gulf(before sunset).

My husband Doug is the chef and he is working on it right now! So I'll be posting soon!

:welcome: Kat and Doug


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!​
 
Hi and Welcome elliedog! I will be posting our NewYears Menu very shortly. We ARE D&K CAFE in Grayton Beach....upstairs with a view of the Gulf(before sunset).

My husband Doug is the chef and he is working on it right now! So I'll be posting soon!

:welcome: Kat and Doug


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!​
 
One of Tommy Bahama's biggest things they focus on is their annual New Years Eve party. Typically a package deal that includes multi-course dinner, free flowing champagne, live entertainment, and even one of those Tommy Bahama silk shirts. I've done two of them in Texas, it's a huge draw.
 
Please give us suggestions and menu's for New Years eve. Great places along 30-A please give me your best.


In no particular order, but here are some 30A choices that you asked for that are not a chain.
D&K
Borago
Bud &Alley's
Criollas
Onano
Fire
Red Bar
Stinky's
Fish Out of Water
 
We have consistently been disappointed with the special New Year's Eve menus everywhere, including SoWal. They never measure up to the regular menus and on top of that they are more expensive.

So I cook a nice dinner and then we go out or put on pj's and watch movies.
 
We have consistently been disappointed with the special New Year's Eve menus everywhere, including SoWal. They never measure up to the regular menus and on top of that they are more expensive.

So I cook a nice dinner and then we go out or put on pj's and watch movies.


I agree I don't know why places don't stick to their regular menu..so you know what to expect.
 
Please give us suggestions and menu's for New Years eve. Great places along 30-A please give me your best.
Elliedog-

We ate at D & K's the other night and it was SUPERB! Food excellent, service impecable and the atmosphere is always inviting. Trying to con (I mean convince) hubby for NYE. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top