• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music New Years Eve

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I'm looking for suggestions clubs/music for New Years Eve anybody have any? :drink2:
 
Hey, I wanna be jofunn!:rolling: But I won't be there.:(

The josebby kids, Grelanie (greg and wife melanie, so christened by Kimmifunn and Whiteyfunn in New Years past) and friend, Da Bears (also named by Kfunn and Wfunn), have invaded SoWal with 3 of their Chicago guy friends...I hear they may meet up with the Funns... :biggrin: :shock: :eek:

Let the NYE funn begin!
 
come see me and the rest of the ramblers pop our red bar cherry from 12-3. then you can go home and musk up for the evening.:clap_1:
 
Hey, I wanna be jofunn!:rolling: But I won't be there.:(

The josebby kids, Grelanie (greg and wife melanie, so christened by Kimmifunn and Whiteyfunn in New Years past) and friend, Da Bears (also named by Kfunn and Wfunn), have invaded SoWal with 3 of their Chicago guy friends...I hear they may meet up with the Funns... :biggrin: :shock: :eek:

Let the NYE funn begin!

That is one fine looking couple. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top