• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Year's Menu for D&K's Cafe

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
:welcome:D&K Cafe:welcome:

New Year's Eve Menu


:drool::drool::drool:​

$60.00 Per Person
Includeds party favors and a glass of Mumm Napa Cuvee "M"
​


STARTERS
​
STUFFED SHRIMP wrapped in Bacon and topped with Jalapeno Bearnaise over Tasso Cheese Grits
OR​
SUN-KISSED TRIO
Lump crab, Louisiana Boiled Shrimp and Fried Crab Claws​

ENTREES​
Choice of:​

*PONCHATRAIN CHICKEN in a Chipotle Cream Sauce

*PANEED SNAPPER topped with Shrimp & Crab Butter Cream Sauce

*BLACKENED PRIME RIB topped with herb butter
with your choice of
Friend Oysters
or
Jumbo Fried Shrimp​

DESSERTS
​

Banana's Foster Cheesecake​
OR​
Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries​



All Entrees served with
Fried Crawfish Salad, Sauteed vegetables, safron rice and fruit garnish.

D&K Salad Dressing Selections:
Chef Doug's 2000 Island Dressing, French Market vinaigrette and Oil and Vinegar​

Call 231-0455 for Reservations
Open New Year's Eve 5:00 p.m.- 10.00 p.m.​

:wave::welcome::wave:​
 
:welcome:D&K Cafe:welcome:​


New Year's Eve Menu​


:drool::drool::drool:​


$60.00 Per Person
Includeds party favors and a glass of Mumm Napa Cuvee "M" ​

STARTERS
STUFFED SHRIMP wrapped in Bacon and topped with Jalapeno Bearnaise over Tasso Cheese Grits​

OR​
SUN-KISSED TRIO

Lump crab, Louisiana Boiled Shrimp and Fried Crab Claws​
​
​
​

ENTREES
Choice of:​

*PONCHATRAIN CHICKEN in a Chipotle Cream Sauce​

*PANEED SNAPPER topped with Shrimp & Crab Butter Cream Sauce​


*BLACKENED PRIME RIB topped with herb butter
with your choice of
Friend Oysters
or
Jumbo Fried Shrimp
​
​

DESSERTS​



Banana's Foster Cheesecake​
OR​
Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries


All Entrees served with
Fried Crawfish Salad, Sauteed vegetables, safron rice and fruit garnish.​

D&K Salad Dressing Selections:
Chef Doug's 2000 Island Dressing, French Market vinaigrette and Oil and Vinegar​

Call 231-0455 for Reservations
Open New Year's Eve 5:00 p.m.- 10.00 p.m.​


:wave::welcome::wave:​



:scratch::scratch::scratch:
 
its sounds so good.wish I was down there. I didn't go to Jax just couldn't leave with my Max still missing. Yes sig ns are out and I've called the shelter and vets with no luck so far.:wave:
 
its sounds so good.wish I was down there. I didn't go to Jax just couldn't leave with my Max still missing. Yes sig ns are out and I've called the shelter and vets with no luck so far.:wave:

So sorry cp. :(
 
Hey Kat,

What can you do for an almost vegan? We've been planning on dinner for New Years and I don't eat meat, fish or eggs. I do cheeses and milk products though. Last time I think you guys did a pasta and green salad for me. Should I eat before I come and just hang out with the peeps or can you accomodate? I would definitely like one of those desserts though ..mmmmmmmmmmm :wub:
 
Hey Kat,

What can you do for an almost vegan? We've been planning on dinner for New Years and I don't eat meat, fish or eggs. I do cheeses and milk products though. Last time I think you guys did a pasta and green salad for me. Should I eat before I come and just hang out with the peeps or can you accomodate? I would definitely like one of those desserts though ..mmmmmmmmmmm :wub:

Hey Girl......I'll talk with Doug this afternoon. Of course we can accomodate you silly. But I want YOU to be comfortable with our menu so I will PM you back some ideas later this evening. Thanks for reminding me!

:wub::wave:Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top