• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

newbie here

New posts

jd

Beach Lover
Hi! I am from Atlanta, and a frequent visitor (3-5 times a year) to the SoWal area. We usually stay in Seagrove but I LOVE all the communities in SoWal!!!! We are always on the lookout for just the right spot, condo or house to purchase! It feels more and more like "home" every time I get down there!

The last time I was in town, early June, I saw Jason Castro (of American Idol fame) hanging out at the Red Bar. That was pretty cool!!!

I'm kind of in a rut in regards to dining out as we always go to either the Red Bar or the Seagrove Market Cafe....can anyone give any input to some other great places to eat?

Thanks and blessings to all!
 
:welcome:I'm so jealous you saw Jason!! What a bonus!
Places on my list for my next trip are Flip Flops, Criolla's;-) and Salty Dog.
 
Bud and Alleys

I work at B/A and it's a great place to go if you do not want to dress up. The upstares bar is cool, you can see the beach, and it's laid back. Food is great and so are the people. :welcome:
 
Welcome fellow Georgian!!

D&K's is our favorite!

Seriously check out the dining forum----there are pages and pages of recommendations!

:wave:
 
I have to agree with Seacrest Girl. We love D & K. I crave their bbq shrimp regularly.

We also like Huricane Oyster, Gravel Road, & Flip Flops. For some of the nicer restaurants we like Fish out of Water and Cafe 30-a
 
To isucajuns:
How could I have forgotten Bud and Allys!!!! That is ALWAYS our first stop when we roll into town! Love that upstairs view!!!!!
 
I like all those already mentioned and I also like Cafe 30A. In this stretch of the beach you can do it all from fancy and cstly to laid back and beachy. I always recommend the breakfast at Hibiscus B & B in Grayton. It is relaxed and the food is fantastic.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top