• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Newbie

New posts
:clap_1: :clap_1: Can't wait. I'm leaving work at 1 today...games starts at 3!!! Look for me on TV, I'll be the one wearing red! :rolling:
 
Sorry, couldn't resist:

Little Blaine was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers cam up fireman, policeman, salesman, etc... Blaine was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other childern to work on some coloring, and took little Blaine aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Blaine, " He plays for the Cubs, but I was too embarrassed to say so."
 
ktschris said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: Can't wait. I'm leaving work at 1 today...games starts at 3!!! Look for me on TV, I'll be the one wearing red! :rolling:
No fair! STLDon is going, too!
 
ktschris said:
Sorry, couldn't resist:

Little Blaine was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers cam up fireman, policeman, salesman, etc... Blaine was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other childern to work on some coloring, and took little Blaine aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Blaine, " He plays for the Cubs, but I was too embarrassed to say so."

:lolabove: Poor Cubbies..always the butt of jokes! I really do like to see them win (as long as they're not playing the Cards, of course!)

ktschris and StlDon....I'm jealous! Y'all need to get a big SoWal sign....I'll be watching for you! :clap_1:
 
peapod1980 said:
St. Louis metro area, on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.
Whew! :biggrin:


Hi Peapod :welcome: we live in Imperial Mo by mastadon state park, by the way..............GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
 
btw.....THAT'S 2!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
Awesome game...wish all the Cardinal Nation folks could have been there. Did you see me, I was one TV... I was the one wearing RED!!!! :clap_1:
 
ktschris said:
btw.....THAT'S 2!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
Awesome game...wish all the Cardinal Nation folks could have been there. Did you see me, I was one TV... I was the one wearing RED!!!! :clap_1:

I did! I did see that person wearing red! Too bad there wasn't more red in the crowd! :floor: :floor:

What a game! I was stuck at work listening to the game on the radio. I'm jealous of all you who got to see it live! ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top