• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Newbie

New posts
Hey, all! After lurking a couple days, I registered, started posting and later thought maybe I should've waited for an official welcome from the group before I jumped right in! :oops: Have to say, though, you're a fun bunch! :D
 
Beachlover2 said:
:welcome: peapod - Where in the midwest are you landlocked?
St. Louis metro area, on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.
Whew! :biggrin:
 
jessifunn said:
landlocked might get jealous you are using his name in your location.
uh-oh. you figure it's grounds for expulsion...? :blink:
 
jessifunn said:
for sure! :D

You are so mean! :nono1:

Welcome Peapod! :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top