• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Newest Registered Member - CiaoBella

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Whether it's hello beautiful, or the pizza joint we were talking about earlier.:welcome:
 
Last edited:
kurt said:
Whether it's hello beautiful, or the pizza joint we were talking about earlier.:welcome:
I just went to Ciao Bella here in Atlanta last night. After hearing about the one there I was really looking forward to some good pizza, but there was none to be found on the menu.

I guess it must not be the same Ciao Bella.
 
lenzoe said:
I just went to Ciao Bella here in Atlanta last night. After hearing about the one there I was really looking forward to some good pizza, but there was none to be found on the menu.

I guess it must not be the same Ciao Bella.

Nope. The one here is one of a couple of restaurants owned by the same family.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top