• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nicks

New posts
Forgot to mention that we went to Nicks in Freeport a few weekends back. Wonderful raw oysters and a nice tray of steamed local crabs at 'north of the bay' prices! Oh yeah, they have a Miss Kitty sized draft beer there-just ask for a large draft and see what you recieve:clap_1:
 
Skunky, Merman thanks you kindly for the information, and we're not talking about the oysters. :lol:
 
skunky - I love this seafood place - my all time fave! love the fried crab claws, and fried shrimp and the comfy atmosphere. we always enjoy visiting Nicks - like old friends...

I'm ready to go!
 
Mr. Kitty and I finally made it to Nick's on one of our trips back from the airport. It felt like home. Only downside for me is having to take 331 home. I have to tell you that I include all the people using this road daily in my prayers.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top