• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Better Time.......

New posts
Well I will only be down there for 4 days, but I promise to do my best to suppport the local food and beverage industry.

It's the least I can do. :D
 
Well I will only be down there for 4 days, but I promise to do my best to suppport the local food and beverage industry.

It's the least I can do. :D

:clap:
 
Day in: 11th
Day out: 15th

IBD, why, oh why are you on the wagon? This greatly distresses me. :(

ON the way home from ATL after my car got stolen I just said " i am not drinking until our cruise" (the end of Oct) I dont know why I did it but I did and I am going to stick to my guns..so therefore no drinkypoo. Sorry to hi-jack the thread...
 
ON the way home from ATL after my car got stolen I just said " i am not drinking until our cruise" (the end of Oct) I dont know why I did it but I did and I am going to stick to my guns..so therefore no drinkypoo. Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Well, God luv ya for sticking to your guns, but this throws a major monkey wrench into my CoCo's plan. :lol:
 
ON the way home from ATL after my car got stolen I just said " i am not drinking until our cruise" (the end of Oct) I dont know why I did it but I did and I am going to stick to my guns..so therefore no drinkypoo. Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Well, God luv ya for sticking to your guns, but this throws a major monkey wrench into my CoCo's plan. :lol:

Hey dd...we can kidnap IBD and cruise her up and down 30A and then go to CoCo's! :wave:
 
ha ha :roll:
why dont yall just accept the safe free taxi ride.....:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top