• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Granite or Stainless

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a ground floor unit listed in Heron's Watch on the market for $169,000. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that backs up to the State forest. Pool is across the street and there is a trail over to Eastern lake with a community dock. I would like to sell this unit very soon. Please bring an offer on the "back of a business card" so I can sell it and buy a new pair of shoes.

Thanks,

Bobby J

You can go to my below site for more info on unit. Or try www.beachpropertiesofflorida.com
 
flying%20pig.jpg


or sign of the apocolypse? Opening one of the seven seals? :biggrin:
 
I have a ground floor unit listed in Heron's Watch on the market for $169,000. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that backs up to the State forest. Pool is across the street and there is a trail over to Eastern lake with a community dock. I would like to sell this unit very soon. Please bring an offer on the "back of a business card" so I can sell it and buy a new pair of shoes.

Thanks,

Bobby J

You can go to my below site for more info on unit. Or try www.beachpropertiesofflorida.com

Atta boy, Bobby. Tell it like it is!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top