• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No longer a bum!

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
This article shows surfers may actually be turning the corner!!! We are not all slackers! Surfing has become very main stream. This use to bother me but now I realize the more people surfing the more that may get involved with protecting our oceans and waterways! :clap_1:

Link
 
Nope. You're still a bum.

JK.

Of all the daredevil things I do, I just don't see myself on a surfboard. I can barely walk at times. Sober.:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top