• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No longer an owner!!!!!!!!

New posts
Another thought - for every happy seller there is an equally happy purchaser. Flyguy's 6-27-08 thread is Exhibit A of this. Here's hoping they all continue to be happy with their decisions to sell or buy.
 
By the way, this is a really good thread, and I hope happyrenting doesn't feel bad for starting it. The pros and cons will resonate on one side or the other for all the would-be buyers reading it, and aid in smart decisions. In the end, we want people entering the market with their eyes wide open and feeling good about their decision. :clap:

I agree, TooFarTampa. Happyrenting seems to have made a great decision given what happyrenting wants. Congrats go to anyone who makes a thoughtful decision (whatever it is) and makes it happen, especially in a tough market in uncertain times.
 
I agree, TooFarTampa. Happyrenting seems to have made a great decision given what happyrenting wants. Congrats go to anyone who makes a thoughtful decision (whatever it is) and makes it happen, especially in a tough market in uncertain times.

I think happyrenting has moved on. :biggrin: :wave:

I really enjoyed this thread and hearing all the different stories!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top