• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

No Valentine---No Shame

New posts

ClintClint

Beach Fanatic
No Valentine here, but I'm cooking for my two labs and arranging for a sitter for the young couple next door. A visit to a nursing home with a few flowers to give out, can mean a lot to someone else without their Valentine.
To everyone with and without someone special to share this special day with:

Happy Valentine's Day
 
Ahhh, CC...you just melted my heart! Love isn't love until you give it away!

I am off to sign my cards with words of love. :wave:

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
:clap: you are a good egg after all! :biggrin:
Hand out a few extra flowers for me...that will make my Valentine's day ;-)
 
Valentines, like New Years Eve, can be really an abhorrent celebration for those, for whatever reason, are without their own Valentine. If your partnered, married, engaged, etc., then the table for two in the restaurant of love is delicious and delectible, if not that resturant becomes only a fast food drive in for one.

Clint Clint is correct though, everyone should send out little sincere tokens of love here and there to the Universe. It can be amazing what comes back to you...and THANK GOD it is only ONE day. Peace and love.
 
Last edited:
Valentines is really and abhorrent celebration for those, for whatever reason, are without their own Valentine.
you KNOW I am perfectly content w/o a valentine ;-)
As long as I have friends like you, I am happy.
Clint Clint is correct though, everyone should send out little, sincere tokens of love here and there to the Universe. It can be amazing what comes back to you...and THANK GOD it is only ONE day. Peace and love.
Clint Clint has the right idea!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!:wub:
 
What a thoughtful gesture, CC. :clap:

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.
 
Its all about making hand made totally cheesy valentine cards with lots of glitter that say I love you for your mom and your friends. and its all about eating good food. and watching wonderfully tragic love story movies.

Happy Love Day. :wub:


large_12787.jpg

Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!​
 
Last edited:
Why, since I've known you, that's the nicest thing I ever heard you type! Lovely thoughts and Happy Valentine's Day to you and those labs!

Sweet Pea went on 'walk about' this morning - and came home soak n wet.....pouring rain at the beach....... I think she had a secret meeting with the handsome dog down the street! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top