• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NoHall's good question

New posts
She speculated that the 'powers that be' planned to paint the water tower in Seacrest Beach blue and add copy that is consistent with the big blue signs. The current tower features the old beaches of south Walton logo and is weathered...anyone know if this is in the cards?
 
I like weathered.
 
She speculated that the 'powers that be' planned to paint the water tower in Seacrest Beach blue and add copy that is consistent with the big blue signs. The current tower features the old beaches of south Walton logo and is weathered...anyone know if this is in the cards?
OMG! and you'll have to see that monstrosity every day.....so will I :eek:
I sure HOPE NOT!!!!!!:angry:

Skunky...who is in your tar?:idontno:
 
As I drove around SoWal, I noticed all the other porta-potty blue stuff, like the sign at the Grayton Beach trashcans at the beach access, the sign at the building on the corner of 331 and 98, and the meter covers, and random chunks of stuff sticking out of the ground.

You think they just got a good deal on paint somewhere? I have a paranoid suspicion that every county employee has a can of blue paint to use at his or her discretion...
 
:eek:...have you noticed what color sowal.com is?
 
:eek:...have you noticed what color sowal.com is?

It's a nice powder blue, and the logo has that deep royal blue.

But I did notice that all the Windows stuff is also porta-potty blue.
 
Miss Kitty, you cracked me up! The colors are similar to the Big Blue Signs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top