• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nominees for most 'courageous' asking price

New posts
Wow!
You guys are blowing {what we laughingly refer to as} my mind.
Quite a thread so far. Can't imagine what the winner would be.
 
Cil said:
Wow!
You guys are blowing {what we laughingly refer to as} my mind.
Quite a thread so far. Can't imagine what the winner would be.
Is there a prize for nominating the actual winner, or should the prize go to the listing agent of the winning property? I think the prize should be a fancy SoWal sticker.

I have several great nominees. Anyone want to see my number two pick? It could be a number one. My number three pick could also be a number one.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Is there a prize for nominating the actual winner, or should the prize go to the listing agent of the winning property? I think the prize should be a fancy SoWal sticker.

I have several great nominees. Anyone want to see my number two pick? It could be a number one. My number three pick could also be a number one.

Fire away. :idontno:
 
I feel the answer forthcoming, so here is my nominee #3:

$4.5M
Lovely 4/2 brick rancher built in 1978, with swimming pool
Spacious 1740sf.
big yard with pine trees (6.5 acres)
location Freeport
She's a real bute, Clark. So pretty that the photographer was awestruck and forgot to take the photo of the house, but here is one of the yard.
 
I found a nominee!!

MLS 386218

Yes, it is beachfront (121 feet, in SRB). However; read this - "PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD "AS IS WHERE IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES.SELLER SAYS THE STRUCTURE, POOL, AND POOL DECK HAVE BEEN THROUGH SEVERAL HURRICANES AND HAVE CRACKS FROM SETTLING WHICH HAS AFFECTED ITS FOUNDATION. BUYER MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE DEFECTS AND OR CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED AND ACCEPT THE STRUCTURE AND IT'S APPURTENANCES "AS IS WHERE IS" IN THEIR CURRENT CONDITION."

The price for this paradise?? $8,625,000 !!
 
I have a number 4 nominee:

Location Freeport
Features: home is built underground (has extensive water damage) and large lot (6.88 Acres)
Price: only $800,000
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top