• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Non-confrontational topic

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Since I'm in sort of a musical mood today, it started me thinking that many times on this board, we have talked about favorite songs, music, etc. But, then I started to think, as I listened to the radio, of songs that just plain make me wanna :puke: and I have to say without reservation, that my # 1 is "Bad to the Bone", followed closely by "Spirit in the Sky". Of course, these are just my opinion, I'm sure they're loved by many. So, I'm interested to hear what you guys have to say...:idontno:
 
Well, I will jump out here with my thoughts... not a fan of the Beatles or Elvis. My daughters cannot believe:eek: I do not like the Beatles. I cannot get into their music...but respect others desire to listen to it.
 
My darling DD, have you not learned: no subject is non-confrontational around here? :idontno:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
"all she really wants is another baby"...what the he[[ does this song mean anyway????

how about that obnoxious song from the 70's by Minnie Ripperton?

I've always thought "Stacie's Mom" was pretty DUMB!!! :idontno:
 
My darling DD, have you not learned: no subject is non-confrontational around here? :idontno:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
"all she really wants is another baby"...what the he[[ does this song mean anyway????

how about that obnoxious song from the 70's by Minnie Ripperton?

I've always thought "Stacie's Mom" was pretty DUMB!!! :idontno:

oh, yeah, i forgot:roll:
 
Irreplaceable- Beyonce
Smack That- Akon
 
My darling DD, have you not learned: no subject is non-confrontational around here? :idontno:

So true - just refer to [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=3438"]this thread[/ame]
One of my all time favorites & a SoWal classic:floor:
_________________________________
 
My darling DD, have you not learned: no subject is non-confrontational around here? :idontno:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
"all she really wants is another baby"...what the he[[ does this song mean anyway????

how about that obnoxious song from the 70's by Minnie Ripperton?

I've always thought "Stacie's Mom" was pretty DUMB!!! :idontno:

I always disliked that Loving You by Minnie Riperton. Ugh! And Having My Baby by Paul Anka. Gross.
 
Last edited:
Ring My Bell

A given, since my maiden name is Bell. But not just because of that, I just don't like it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top