Miss Kitty
Meow
I never liked James Taylor![]()
...I do. And Carole King.
But, that's okay Afunn, I still like you!
I never liked James Taylor![]()
...I do. And Carole King.
I never liked James Taylor![]()

So maybe it was James Taylor singing James Taylor that made me snooze.
I never liked James Taylor![]()
That's how I feel about Kris Kristofferson. He's an amazing songwriter, but someone did him a great disservice by telling that man he could sing.

whew...thank god........I do. And Carole King.
![]()
But, that's okay Afunn, I still like you!![]()
My opinion's about the same as yours but I might have to soften it. I watched the tribute to James Taylor on TV (PBS I think) and all these wonderful musical icons like Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Carly Simon and more sang his songs all night long in his honor, and I thought Wow I really like James Taylor! So maybe it was James Taylor singing James Taylor that made me snooze.
:clap_1: that must be it!That's how I feel about Kris Kristofferson. He's an amazing songwriter, but someone did him a great disservice by telling that man he could sing.
ditto!