Kimmifunn
Funnkalicious
IAdd Feliz Navidad to the list.
Jose FelicianoIAdd Feliz Navidad to the list.
Jose FelicianoAdd Feliz Navidad to the list.
I did not know that. That skit was an absolute scream!Yeah, it's supposed to be making funn. They're also the brains behind "D**k in a Box."
with out a doubt!!!!!!Muscrat Love...OMG, the stupidest song EVER. IMHO.
2 more songs i despise are christmas songs
wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -![]()
so this christmas -for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me
good ones to dislike
what sense does this song make??? ( although I do agree with the wine part....:funn: )That kid was great! He really was a good singer.
And IBarlowGirl! You'd probably also like superchic[k] and the David Crowder band.
I'll add to Skunkey's list/genre and that's REO Speedwagon.![]()
with out a doubt!!!!!!![]()
good ones to dislike
My dirty little secret is I have always hated "Jeramiah was a bullfrog"what sense does this song make??? ( although I do agree with the wine part....:funn: )

BarlowGirl in Concert in Pensacola! Grayt Concert! Sorry to hijack but had to share![/QUOTE
Love them...very talented girls.
...Gordie is my hero. I may have to confront you on this one. :nono1:
That kid was great! He really was a good singer.
And IBarlowGirl! You'd probably also like superchic[k] and the David Crowder band.