• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Now open!!!!!!!!!!

New posts

Toni

Beach Comber
Hello, well it's been a long week, we are open now in Grayton, Lotto is loving his new diggs. I have local pears from freeport, muscadines and scuppernogs, hydro veggies, and all the good things to eat, the list is long, stop in, we do have a new number 231-0007. 114 Arbor Lane, off 283 call me if you get lost. Thanks Toni
 
Now I have to pass close by twice a day. :drool:

Are you keeping the same hours? Lots of luck in the new location! :wave:
 
I got great zipper peas on Saturday...today she only had black eye or purple hull...said she was getting more in tomorrow I think. Tomatoes are delicious!
 
:welcome: Toni...may your business be bountiful!
 
9-5 mon -sat until it cools off ! Thanks Toni
 
Thanks! Love our new place, hope everyone will enjoy it also. Toni, Ray and Lotto!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top