• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NY style Pizza

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Who has the best NY style pizza within a 15 miles radius?
 
I'm curious. What exactly IS NY style pizza? I had someone ask me practically the same question as yours this weekend. Must be some great pizza. :blink: They kept saying it was nowhere near Chicago style pizza; but I still don't know what NY style is.
 
Who has the best NY style pizza within a 15 miles radius?

I really like Fat Clemenza's in Miramar Beach. The dough is thin and chewy. You can fold the slice and get the oil running down your arm. Mmmmm.
 
I'm curious. What exactly IS NY style pizza? I had someone ask me practically the same question as yours this weekend. Must be some great pizza. :blink: They kept saying it was nowhere near Chicago style pizza; but I still don't know what NY style is.

It is totally opposite of Chicago style. No knife and fork needed. The crust is thin and you take the slice and fold it up when you eat it.
 
Sometimes Salvatore's in PCB gets close to the real deal.

Their pizza is best when it is fresh out of the oven. And yes, the garlic knots are incredible!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
While not NY style, Bruno's in Seagrove has a fantastic pizza that makes a meal for us at least one night every time we're able to make it down.
 
I'm curious. What exactly IS NY style pizza?

pep%20pizza.jpg


heros_pizza.jpg
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top