• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Obama Quotes Bible

New posts

CK1

Beach Lover
Well, well, well, for the president that will not allow religious symbols in the back ground while he speaks at a few universities, he is now going to religious leaders asking for their support on health care reform and he is quoting scripture. I find that very amusing.

What hypocrisy :blink: I don't get it.:idontno:

I wonder how this is going to sit with you left winged liberals out there.:bang::bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top